Basil is one of my favorite plants to grow: it’s delicious, and it’s easy to care for! As long as you prune it every once in a while, your basil plant will grow nice and big and produce plenty of leaves throughout the growing season! Today’s video will teach you everything you need to know about when and how to prune your basil!
If you want to learn more about how to prune herbs, check out this post!
Want to share this tutorial with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
If you liked this tutorial, check out these other posts about basil!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 9 Handprint Art Ideas For Mother’s Day - April 16, 2018
- 15 DIY Seed Starter Pots You Can Make From Recycled Materials! - April 13, 2018
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - April 9, 2018
- 11 Colorful Spring Flower Ideas - April 4, 2018
- 200+ Red, White, & Blue DIY Projects! - March 27, 2018