I love everything about summer; there is something about the weather getting warmer that brings out the creativity of so many people! From gardening, decorating, and creating, the summer DIY projects are in full swing! Here are a few of my favorites!
These ideas all came from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning!
Summer in a Jar from Sadie Seasongoods
DIY Garden Box from Living Surrendered
Painted Metal Party Tub from Sew Can Do
DIY Mailbox Planters from Second Chance to Dream
DIY Painted Geometric Rug from I Dig Pinterest
DIY Kracken Summer Beach Bag from 3 Peppers Recipes
Summer Wreath from Pink Cake Plate
DIY Trash Can Plant Stand from Homey Oh My
Seashell Ampersand from A Night Owl Blog
Grow Your Own Potted Herbs from Happy House and Home
Don’t forget to check out the other co-hosts to see what features they chose:
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Friday morning at 7am ET and link up your latest projects to the next Creativity Unleashed link party!
I link up at these awesome parties!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- DIY Foil Thank You Cards - June 29, 2015
- How To Photograph Sparkler Writing - June 26, 2015
- Giveaway & Creativity Unleashed No. 75 – Win A $50 Duluth Gift Card! - June 25, 2015
- Garage Remodel Plans: The Second Story Before! - June 25, 2015
- Building Better Lives Adoption Drive – Part 2 - June 24, 2015