The creativity of the projects linked up each week at The Fun In Functional link party blows me away! Today I’m rounding up some of the amazing creative ideas that stood out last week!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below are “un-pinnable” and won’t appear as an option if you pin this post using the Pinterest Pin It button. You can find the tutorial here If you want to protect your own images from being pinned!
Making a Log Planter for Flowers from A Proverbs 31 Wife
How To Paint Rusted Metal Chairs from Designed Decor
Patching and Painting Baseboards from Just a Girl and Her Blog
Mason Jar Tote from Family Home and Life
Anthro Inspired Stamped Tea Towel from The DIY Village
Sponge Water Bombs from Atop Serenity Hill
Fabric Strip Posies from Restyled Junk
Free Summer Fonts from Enjoy The View
Coconut Crusted Stuffed French Toast from Will Cook For Smiles
Apple Cheesecake Macarons from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the footer! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s Creative Ideas roundup, stop by on Friday at 5pm CT and link up to the next Fun In Functional link party!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Garage Remodel Progress: Drywall On The Main Floor! - July 6, 2015
- Giveaway & Creativity Unleashed No. 76 – Win A Chalky Finish Paint Bundle! - July 2, 2015
- Call For Guest Posts On Practically Functional! - July 1, 2015
- 25 Last Minute Fourth Of July Ideas! - June 30, 2015
- DIY Foil Thank You Cards - June 29, 2015