Have you started decorating for Christmas yet? It snowed here last week, and now I’m definitely in the mood for Christmas! If you’re looking for some simple, gorgeous Christmas decor ideas you can do yourself, I’ve teamed up with some awesome bloggers to bring you 12 DIY Christmas decor projects!
Last year I decorated our mantel with a really fun rustic woodland theme for Christmas, and I just loved how it turned out!
I think the little owl is my favorite! You can see the whole mantel here.
If you want some other great DIY Christmas decor projects, check out these ideas from the DIY Housewives!
Want to share these projects with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- The Ultimate List Of 100+ Summer Activities For Kids! - April 28, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed No. 170 & HomeRight Giveaway! - April 27, 2017
- 10 Painted Furniture Makeovers - April 25, 2017
- Get Outside For A Backyard Family BBQ! - April 25, 2017
- The Ultimate Guide: 34 Plants That Repel Mosquitos Naturally! - April 24, 2017