Easter is this weekend; are you ready?! In case you’ve been a bit busy this holiday season, I’ve rounded up 16 great Easter crafts and recipes that you can make just in time for the weekend! These Easter projects take anywhere from a few minutes to an hour or two (for drying time), so you can get any of them done in time for the holiday!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning any of these great ideas!
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share this roundup with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
DIY Foam Cup Chick from Crafts By Amanda
How To Make Shaving Cream Easter Eggs from Practically Functional
DIY Metallic Easter Eggs from Delinate Your Dwelling
Tattoo Easter Eggs from Uncommon Designs
DIY Foil Easter Eggs from Simply Designing
Rainbow Bunny Peeps Wreath from Tried & True
Curious Bunny Flower Pots from Practically Functional
Easter Egg Cozy Crochet Pattern from Petals To Picots
Gold Confetti Dipped Easter Eggs from Lines Across for Modge Podge Rocks
Cadbury Egg Easter Cupcakes from Pizzazzerie
Wine Cork Bunny Craft from MollyMoo
Baking Soda Easter Egg Ornaments from The DIY Dreamer
Watercolor Easter Eggs from Oh My! Creative
Pom Pom Easter Eggs from The Country Chic Cottage
Yarn Easter Eggs from Happy Hour Projects
Tie Dye Easter Eggs from Amanda’s Cookin’
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Football Party Ideas: Food, Decorations, & More! - January 13, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed No. 155 – And A Personal Planner Giveaway! - January 12, 2017
- His And Hers Master Closet Makeover Reveal - January 10, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed No. 154 – And A Personal Planner Giveaway! - January 5, 2017
- DIY Free Printable Football Treat Boxes - January 5, 2017