I think makeovers are probably my favorite type of project! They’re usually pretty inexpensive since you’re just breathing new life into something you already own, and they’re a great way to add a pop of color or change things up a bit without the expense and hassle of redoing an entire room. If you’re looking for some great ideas to give your home a new look, check out these 7 colorful DIY makeover ideas I rounded up from last week’s Fun In Functional link party!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below won’t appear as an option for pinning via the Pin It button; to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial.
DIY Airplane Art with Free Printable from theDIYvillage
Front Porch Makeover from Designed Decor
Curb Appeal: Paint Your Front Door from Planned In Pencil
Table Lamp Makeover from Endlessly Inspired
Lamp Re-vamp from Refresh & Renew
Flea Market Flip: Chair Makeover from If It’s Not Baroque…
Bushel Basket Makeover from Sweet Parrish Place
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the footer! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s Creative Ideas roundup, stop by Friday morning and link up your latest projects to the next Fun In Functional link party!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 2 Surefire Ways To Disinfect & Clean Bath Toys - March 24, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed No. 165 – And An Oriental Trading Giveaway! - March 23, 2017
- My Toddler Puts Everything In Her Mouth! - March 20, 2017
- How To Make Sensory Bags For Babies & Toddlers - March 17, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed No. 164 – And An Oriental Trading Giveaway! - March 16, 2017