The creativity of the projects linked up each week at The Fun In Functional link party blows me away! Today I’m rounding up some of the amazing creative ideas that stood out last week!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below are “un-pinnable” and won’t appear as an option if you pin this post. If you want to learn to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial!
DIY PVC Pipe Succulent Planters from The Happier Homemaker
Dish Towel Tote Bag from Just A Girl And Her Blog
Wrapping Station Reveal from Neat Little Nest
Make Your Own Flavored Mayo from Lemon Tree Dwelling
Shrimp Scampi from Love Bakes Good Cakes on My Turn For Us
Cinnamon Sugar Pie Crust Cookies from Amy’s Cooking Adventures
Grapefruit Pom Mint Fizz from Salt Tree
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the footer! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s Creative Ideas roundup, stop by on Friday at 5pm CT and link up to the next Fun In Functional link party!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Build A Simple DIY Trellis Screen To Hide Ugly Areas In Your Backyard! - June 23, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #178 & Stencil Stop Giveaway - June 22, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #177 & Stencil Stop Giveaway! - June 15, 2017
- DIY Hanging Storage Bins For Over The Toilet Storage - June 15, 2017
- Lifestyle Changes For A Healthy Summer - June 14, 2017