Pizza rolls and crescent rolls are two of my favorite quick and easy snack foods, so when I saw that you could combine the two and make crescent pizza rolls, I knew I had to try it. And they were absolutely DELICIOUS!
Yum! JM and I scarfed down an entire package of these in about two minutes!
Crescent Pizza Rolls Recipe
These are adapted from a recipe I found at Plain Chicken. You need:
- a package of crescent rolls
- 40 pepperoni
- 4 string cheeses
- garlic salt
- pizza sauce (for dipping, optional)
Check your package of crescent rolls to see how high to preheat the oven. My crescent rolls were Pilsbury Big & Buttery crescent rolls, and the directions said to preheat the oven to 350.
Open up the crescent roll dough and place 5 pepperoni and half a stick of string cheese on top of the thick end.
Carefully roll up the crescent rolls around the pepperoni and cheese and place them on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle a bit of garlic salt on top of each crescent roll.
Bake according to the directions on the package. My crescent rolls said to bake for 12 to 15 minutes, and I ended up baking them for the full 15 to make sure the cheese was melted.
While the rolls are baking, warm up some pizza sauce for dipping. Pull your crescent pizza rolls out of the oven and enjoy!
Do you have any other fun crescent roll recipes? My sister-in-law makes a delicious cinnamon sugar crescent roll thing that is absolutely fabulous!
I link up at these awesome parties!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Clean & Season A Dirty Or Rusty Cast Iron Skillet - February 12, 2016
- Creativity Unleashed No. 107 – And A Moen Sink And Faucet Giveaway! - February 11, 2016
- Candy Covered Valentine’s Marshmallow Pops - February 10, 2016
- DIY Glittery Valentine’s Day Votive Candle Holders - February 8, 2016
- How To Make Valentine’s Day Pom Pom Monsters - February 5, 2016