I don’t know about you, but I love getting holiday cards in the mail! My husband and I both have huge extended families that we don’t see often enough, so it’s always great to get pictures, letters, and cards in the mail so we can keep up with what’s going on in their lives. The only problem is, if you don’t have a mantel, how do you display your holiday cards?!
Here’s our simple solution!
My mother-in-law made a bunch of pew bows to decorate the church for our wedding last year, and after the wedding was over we kept them cuz they’re so pretty. So when I needed a pretty way to display cards I figured they’d be perfect. I attached a ribbon to one of the bows, then hung the whole thing from the wall and used mini clothespins to clip our cards to it!
I love how pretty this looks on our wall, and it’s a great way to display our holiday cards! And you can make this match any decor because ribbons come in all sorts of colors and sizes. Go crazy!
How do you display your holiday cards? Do you keep some from year to year? My parents have this adorable card that they got years ago, and it’s so cute that it goes in the box with our Christmas decorations and we pull it out each year. 🙂
If you’re looking for a few other Christmas crafts, check out these tutorials!
- DIY Snow Globe Christmas Ornament
- Tin Can Snowman
- DIY Printed Fabric Gift Tags
- DIY Paper Curl Ornament
- DIY Christmas Pet Collars
- Paper Envelope Advent Calendar
I link up at these awesome parties!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Preparing For The First Day Of School: A Parent’s Guide - August 17, 2017
- 17 Simple Fall Wood Crafts - August 16, 2017
- What You Actually Need In Your Maternity Hospital Bag - August 14, 2017
- How To Make Overnight Oats In A Mason Jar - August 11, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #185 - August 10, 2017