I am loving the trend of gold in home decor. Adding a touch of gold can really transform the ordinary into something so beautiful and refined! Here are a few of my favorite gold home projects…
These ideas all came from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning!
West Elm Knock Off Pillow from The Gathered Home
Wood Triangle Art from Pneumatic Addict on Homecoming
Gold Frames as Food Trays from Bellenza
Painted Terra Cotta Pots from Find It Make It Love It
Gold Mason Jar Flower Vases from Your Homebased Mom
DIY Gold Mouse Pad from Homey Oh My!
Don’t forget to check out the other co-hosts to see what features they chose:
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Friday morning at 7am ET and link up your latest projects to the next Creativity Unleashed link party!
I link up at these awesome parties!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Creativity Unleashed No. 170 & HomeRight Giveaway! - April 27, 2017
- 10 Painted Furniture Makeovers - April 25, 2017
- Get Outside For A Backyard Family BBQ! - April 25, 2017
- The Ultimate Guide: 34 Plants That Repel Mosquitos Naturally! - April 24, 2017
- How To Clean Grout With A Homemade Grout Cleaner - April 21, 2017