This post was last updated on
Once again, you guys totally amazed me with your insane talent. I loved all of them, but you guys really blew my socks off with these 10 incredible craft projects!
These ideas all came from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning!
Fringe Photo Garland from Homey Oh My!
Chalkboard Desk Makeover from Dwell Beautiful
Wood Quote Sign from Vintage Zest
Mid Century Modern Address Plaque from 3 Peppers Recipes
How to Make a Cornhole Game from My Frugal Adventures
Faux Coral Candleholders from Purple Hues and Me
Prisma Wall Decor from Delineate Your Dwelling
Crayon Lip Balm from My Sweet Beauty
Magnetic Fridge Frames from Simply Designing
Ruffly Dishtowels from View from the Fridge
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons off to the left to share this roundup with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Don’t forget to check out the other co-hosts to see what features they chose:
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Friday morning at 7am ET and link up your latest projects to the next Creativity Unleashed link party!
I link up at these awesome parties!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Personalized Grandparent Pillows With A Cricut Maker - November 6, 2019
- 5 Reasons I Love My Cricut Maker - October 23, 2019
- How To Clean A Microwave With Vinegar & Steam - October 18, 2019
- How To Make A Birthday Coupon Book With A Cricut Maker - September 18, 2019
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019