This post was last updated on
The creativity of the projects linked up each week at The Fun In Functional link party blows me away! Today I’m rounding up some of the amazing creative ideas that stood out last week!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below are “un-pinnable” and won’t appear as an option if you pin this post. If you want to learn to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial!
DIY Armillary Sphere from SaltTree
DIY Reversible Fabric Lined Tote Bag from The Seasoned Homemaker
DIY Paper Flowers & Leaves from Scissors And Spoons
16 DIY Baby Shower Gift Ideas: A Roundup from The Thinking Closet
DIY Gift Bags From Odds And Ends from One Creative Mommy
DIY Monster Bubbles from Neat Little Nest
Cinnamon Sweet Roll Hand Pies with Vanilla Icing from Lemon Tree Dwelling
Summer Fruit Sponge Cake from Something On Everything
Brownie Trifle from Salt And Pepper Moms
Cinnamon Caramel “Fried” Ice Cream from Life With The Crust Cut Off
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the footer! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s Creative Ideas roundup, stop by on Friday at 5pm CT and link up to the next Fun In Functional link party!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Personalized Grandparent Pillows With A Cricut Maker - November 6, 2019
- 5 Reasons I Love My Cricut Maker - October 23, 2019
- How To Clean A Microwave With Vinegar & Steam - October 18, 2019
- How To Make A Birthday Coupon Book With A Cricut Maker - September 18, 2019
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019