The creativity of the projects linked up each week at The Fun In Functional link party blows me away! Today I’m rounding up some of the amazing creative ideas that stood out last week!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below are “un-pinnable” and won’t appear as an option if you pin this post using the Pinterest Pin It button. You can find the tutorial here If you want to protect your own images from being pinned!
Making a Log Planter for Flowers from A Proverbs 31 Wife
How To Paint Rusted Metal Chairs from Designed Decor
Patching and Painting Baseboards from Just a Girl and Her Blog
Mason Jar Tote from Family Home and Life
Anthro Inspired Stamped Tea Towel from The DIY Village
Sponge Water Bombs from Atop Serenity Hill
Fabric Strip Posies from Restyled Junk
Free Summer Fonts from Enjoy The View
Coconut Crusted Stuffed French Toast from Will Cook For Smiles
Apple Cheesecake Macarons from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the footer! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s Creative Ideas roundup, stop by on Friday at 5pm CT and link up to the next Fun In Functional link party!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- The Easiest Way To Make Your Own Clear Party Favor Boxes - February 13, 2019
- How To Hull Strawberries The Safest, Easiest Way - February 8, 2019
- How To Install A Programmable Wall Light Switch Timer - February 4, 2019
- Egg Blowing 101: How To Blow Out An Egg To Make It Hollow - February 1, 2019
- Whatever Sprinkles Your Donuts SVG Cut File - January 28, 2019