This post was last updated on
The creativity of the projects linked up each week at The Fun In Functional link party blows me away! Today I’m rounding up some of the amazing creative ideas that stood out last week!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below are “un-pinnable” and won’t appear as an option if you pin this post. If you want to learn to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial!
How To Make A Real Egg Garland from The Creek Line House
DIY Spring Flower Wreath from Live Love DIY
DIY Plastic Plate Wall from OPC’s The Better Half
Pearl And Crystal Memory Wire Bracelet from One Artsy Mama
Chalkboard Tags from The Bold Abode
Cinnamon Raisin Bagels from SaltTree
Chicago-Style Pizza from Amy’s Cooking Adventures
Bananas Foster Cheesecake from Will Cook For Smiles
Bunny Tails (Muddy Buddies Popcorn) from Shaken Together
Sunrise Mimosas from Wine & Glue
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the footer! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s Creative Ideas roundup, stop by on Friday at 5pm CT and link up to the next Fun In Functional link party!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Clean A Microwave With Vinegar & Steam - October 18, 2019
- How To Make A Birthday Coupon Book With A Cricut Maker - September 18, 2019
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019