This post was last updated on
The creativity of the projects linked up each week at The Fun In Functional link party blows me away! Today I’m rounding up some of the amazing creative ideas that stood out last week!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below are “un-pinnable” and won’t appear as an option if you pin this post. If you want to learn to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial!
How To Make A Real Egg Garland from The Creek Line House
DIY Spring Flower Wreath from Live Love DIY
DIY Plastic Plate Wall from OPC’s The Better Half
Pearl And Crystal Memory Wire Bracelet from One Artsy Mama
Chalkboard Tags from The Bold Abode
Cinnamon Raisin Bagels from SaltTree
Chicago-Style Pizza from Amy’s Cooking Adventures
Bananas Foster Cheesecake from Will Cook For Smiles
Bunny Tails (Muddy Buddies Popcorn) from Shaken Together
Sunrise Mimosas from Wine & Glue
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the footer! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s Creative Ideas roundup, stop by on Friday at 5pm CT and link up to the next Fun In Functional link party!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Attach In Cricut Design Space - January 27, 2020
- How To Weld In Cricut Design Space - January 20, 2020
- How To Slice In Cricut Design Space - January 13, 2020
- How To Organize Your Kitchen Drawers: 20 Ideas To Tame The Clutter - December 16, 2019
- Is A Cricut Worth The Price: How To Decide For Yourself - December 11, 2019