This post was last updated on
Will you be entertaining this weekend? If you are in need of some great last minute Fourth of July treats, I have you covered! From simply gathering up some summer fruit to whipping up a quick pie, here are 10 ideas to help you get started!
These ideas all came from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning!
Rice Krispie Stars from Princess Pinky Girl
Bowl of Summer Cherries from Pink Fortitude
Firecracker Meringue Cookies from Moments with Mandi
Frozen Watermelon Lemonade from Gator Mommy
Red White and Blue Toast from Spaceships and Laserbeams
Gluten Free Strawberry American Flag Pie by Pins and Procrastination
Patriotic Funfetti Angel Food Cake by Life with the Crust Off
Red White and Blue Berry Cake from Just Us Four
Pop Rock Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes by Day 2 Day SuperMom
Patriotic Munch from Julie’s Eats and Treats
Don’t forget to check out the other co-hosts to see what features they chose:
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Friday morning at 7am ET and link up your latest projects to the next Creativity Unleashed link party!
I link up at these awesome parties!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Personalized Grandparent Pillows With A Cricut Maker - November 6, 2019
- 5 Reasons I Love My Cricut Maker - October 23, 2019
- How To Clean A Microwave With Vinegar & Steam - October 18, 2019
- How To Make A Birthday Coupon Book With A Cricut Maker - September 18, 2019
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019