This post was last updated on
I’m really looking forward to celebrating Father’s Day this year, because it will be my husband’s first Father’s Day as a daddy! JM has been asking for photos of AJ that he can have on his desk at work, so I decided to make a cute Father’s Day picture frame for him. It only took a few minutes, and the best part is, he can update the photo so that he always has a current photo at the office!
Father’s Day Picture Frame
- 10 minutes (time spent doing stuff)
- 30 minutes (time spent waiting around)
- 40 minutes (total project time)
Start by removing the backing and glass from your picture frame. Spray a light coat of paint onto the picture frame and set it aside to dry (about half an hour).
Once the paint is dry, add a dab of hot glue to the back of your letter tiles and attach them to your picture frame.
I made the word “Daddy” across the top of the frame and “Daughter” down the side.
Hot glue dries super fast, so once you have all your letters on your picture frame, all you have to do is put it back together with a photo inside, and you’re done!
I just love this picture frame, and it was so easy to make! I’m excited that JM will have a photo of AJ at the office, and I love the idea of him switching out the photo as she grows up so he can always have a current photo of the two of them.
Want to share this tutorial with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
If you want to see some other awesome Father’s Day ideas that you can make in 15 minutes or less, check out this month’s Craft Lightning!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- DIY No Sew Baby Flower Headbands - June 5, 2019
- Quick & Easy Campfire Meals - May 27, 2019
- How To Get Rid Of Weeds Naturally - May 22, 2019
- Which Cricut Should I Buy? All 4 Cricut Models Compared - April 26, 2019
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019