I love summertime! The weather is warm, the sun is always out, and there’s no school! What’s not to like?! But the best thing about summer is eating popsicles! So today I’m rounding up 10 delicious, refreshing popsicle recipes to keep you cool this summer!
10 Cool Refreshing Popsicle Recipes!
Please click over to the original recipe before pinning any of the photos below!
Fruit Smoothie Popsicles from I Dig Pinterest
Fourth Of July Yogurt Pops from The Winthrop Chronicles
Blueberry Yogurt Bars from Not Just A Housewife
Honeydew Melon Berry Pops from Will Cook For Smiles
Cherry Apple Whiskey Sour Popsicles from Bakers Royale
Watermelon And Cantaloupe Aguas Frescas Popsicles from A Little Inspiration
Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles from The Comfort Of Cooking
Lemon Blueberry Popsicles from Chocolate And Carrots
Striped Juice Pops from The View From Great Island
Berry Yogurt Popsicles from Skinnytaste.com
What is your favorite refreshing summer treat? I’m pretty partial to popsicles, but I can be convinced to have a sno-cone or a smoothie instead sometimes. 🙂
these awesome parties!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 9 Ways To Disinfect Your House After Flu Season - December 10, 2018
- 10 Minute Yuletide Greetings Card - December 3, 2018
- Cricut Maker: Everything You Need To Know Before Buying! - November 21, 2018
- The Best Matching Family Christmas Pajamas - November 19, 2018
- DIY Matching Family Christmas Pajamas - November 14, 2018