This post was last updated on
With the weather getting warmer, it is the perfect time for a light and refreshing salad. The possibilities are endless when it comes to creating the perfect combination and today I have some amazing salad recipes for you!
These ideas all came from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning!
Spring Greens Salad from Organized Island
Asian Chicken Salad from Pink Recipe Box
Fresh Grilled Corn & Tomato Salad from This Silly Girls Life
Loaded Baked Potato Salad from Lemon Tree Dwelling
Skinny Taco Salad from My Turn for Us
Feta, Lime and Bacon Salad from Life Unexpected
Mom’s Homemade Macaroni Salad from Day 2 Day SuperMom
Sarah’s Copycat Lion House Salad from Lou Lou Girls
Polish Potato Salad from Culinary Flavors
Spinach Apple & Chicken Salad from White Lights on Wednesdays
Don’t forget to check out the other co-hosts to see what features they chose:
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Friday morning at 7am ET and link up your latest projects to the next Creativity Unleashed link party!
I link up at these awesome parties!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Which Is The Best Cricut Machine In 2019: All 4 Cricut Models Compared - April 26, 2019
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019
- Great Wolf Lodge Is Not For The Faint Of Heart (But It’s Worth It!) - March 15, 2019
- Deep Clean Your Bathroom With These 10 Simple Hacks! - March 4, 2019
- Tired As A Mother SVG Cut File - February 26, 2019