This post was last updated on
I got a new sewing machine for Christmas this year, so I’m always on the lookout for great new fabric project ideas. And you guys didn’t disappoint; last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party had tons of great fabric project ideas, so I rounded up ten of my favorites. Check out these simple fabric craft projects!
These ideas all came from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning!
Fabric Heart Coasters from Thirty Handmade Days
DIY Triplet Tote from Craft Snob and The DIY Dreamer
No-Sew Interchangeable Fabric Bunting from Unoriginal Mom
DIY Coffee Cozy from Fancy That Notion
Sew a Crib Sheet Tutorial from View From The Fridge
Mommy and Em’s Coordinated Aprons from TitiCrafty
DIY Wood Grain Pillow from Infarrantly Creative
DIY Hello Shirt from Put A Bird On It
How to Hem Jeans from The Seasoned Homemaker
Adding Cuffs To Pants from Nap-Time Creations
Don’t forget to check out the other co-hosts to see what features they chose:
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Friday morning at 7am ET and link up your latest projects to the next Creativity Unleashed link party!
I link up at these awesome parties!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Slice In Cricut Design Space - January 13, 2020
- How To Organize Your Kitchen Drawers: 20 Ideas To Tame The Clutter - December 16, 2019
- Is A Cricut Worth The Price: How To Decide For Yourself - December 11, 2019
- Keep Kids Clothes Organized With These Cute Dresser Drawer Labels [Free Printable + SVG] - December 6, 2019
- Personalized Gifts With Cricut: 25 Cricut Ideas To Make Sure You Win Christmas This Year! - November 27, 2019