This post was last updated on
I got a new sewing machine for Christmas this year, so I’m always on the lookout for great new fabric project ideas. And you guys didn’t disappoint; last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party had tons of great fabric project ideas, so I rounded up ten of my favorites. Check out these simple fabric craft projects!
These ideas all came from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning!
Fabric Heart Coasters from Thirty Handmade Days
DIY Triplet Tote from Craft Snob and The DIY Dreamer
No-Sew Interchangeable Fabric Bunting from Unoriginal Mom
DIY Coffee Cozy from Fancy That Notion
Sew a Crib Sheet Tutorial from View From The Fridge
Mommy and Em’s Coordinated Aprons from TitiCrafty
DIY Wood Grain Pillow from Infarrantly Creative
DIY Hello Shirt from Put A Bird On It
How to Hem Jeans from The Seasoned Homemaker
Adding Cuffs To Pants from Nap-Time Creations
Don’t forget to check out the other co-hosts to see what features they chose:
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Friday morning at 7am ET and link up your latest projects to the next Creativity Unleashed link party!
I link up at these awesome parties!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019
- How To Use Heat Transfer Vinyl With A Cricut Machine: A Step By Step Guide - August 23, 2019