This post was last updated on
Who doesn’t love juicy, refreshing berries when the warm weather hits? They’re perfect in desserts, drinks, appetizers; pretty much anything you can think of, so I’ve rounded up 10 delicious summer berry recipes to help you enjoy the fruit harvest!
These ideas all came from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning!
Roasted Blueberry Tart from Lemons For Lulu
Raspberry Acai Slush from Mom On Timeout
Berry Chocolate French Toast Casserole from Roxana’s Home Baking
Strawberry Kiwi Daiquiri Recipe from Krystal’s Kitsch
Strawberry and Lemon Shortcake Recipe from Eat Drink Eat
Chocolate Strawberry Paleo Milkshake from Down Home Inspiration
Strawberry, Blueberry and Raspberry Ice Lollies from Sprout’s House
Strawberry White Chocolate Trifle from Who Needs A Cape?
Easy Creamy Strawberry Pie Delight from Earning & Saving with Sarah Fuller
Layered Strawberry Dessert from Mrs. Mama
Don’t forget to check out the other co-hosts to see what features they chose:
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Friday morning at 7am ET and link up your latest projects to the next Creativity Unleashed link party!
I link up at these awesome parties!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Make A Birthday Coupon Book With A Cricut Maker - September 18, 2019
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019