This post was last updated on
Thanksgiving is just a few short weeks away and I can’t wait! This is a time for us to focus on all that we are grateful for and there are so many creative ways to do so like my Thanksgiving place cards. You all have had the greatest Thanksgiving craft ideas! Let’s take a look!
These ideas all came from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning!
Give Thanks Turkey Slat Sign from Home. Made. Interest
Turkey Trot Craft from Crafty Journal
Pinecone Turkey Kids Craft from One Creative Mommy
Turkey Pretzels by Three Kids and a Fish
Mason Jar Turkey from Yesterday on Tuesday
Free Printable Thanksgiving Placecards from Real Housemoms
Thanksgiving Succulent Centerpiece by A Night Owl Blog
Ombre Pleated Paper Fall Trees by Little Miss Celebration
Thankful Tree by Three Kids and a Fish
Fall Centerpiece by A Mitten Full of Savings
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share this roundup with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
P.S. if you liked these ideas, check out these other simple Thanksgiving project ideas!
Don’t forget to check out the other co-hosts to see what features they chose:
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Thursday evening at 7pm ET and link up your latest projects to the next Creativity Unleashed link party!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019
- How To Use Heat Transfer Vinyl With A Cricut Machine: A Step By Step Guide - August 23, 2019