This post was last updated on
Does Valentine’s Day always seem to sneak up on you? Not to worry – here are some awesome Valentine’s Day ideas you can DIY in a snap!
Valentine’s Day is almost upon us! Do you decorate for Valentine’s Day, or make homemade valentines for your kids to hand out in class? If you’re looking for some great Valentine’s Day ideas, I’ve teamed up with some awesome bloggers to bring you 11 fun Valentine’s Day ideas you can do yourself!
11 Awesome Valentine’s Day Ideas
My favorite Valentine’s Day craft I’ve done so far is these cute little pom pom monsters.
I made a few pom poms out of pink, white, and red yarn, then added googly eyes, little feet, and little antennae.
They turned out so cute!
Check out the full tutorial here: How To Make Valentine’s Day Pom Pom Monsters
If you want to see more awesome Valentine’s Day ideas, check out these great projects from the DIY Housewives! And if you’re running a little late this year, check out these 35 last minute Valentine’s Day ideas you can whip up in a jiffy!
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Weld In Cricut Design Space - January 20, 2020
- How To Slice In Cricut Design Space - January 13, 2020
- How To Organize Your Kitchen Drawers: 20 Ideas To Tame The Clutter - December 16, 2019
- Is A Cricut Worth The Price: How To Decide For Yourself - December 11, 2019
- Keep Kids Clothes Organized With These Cute Dresser Drawer Labels [Free Printable + SVG] - December 6, 2019