This post was last updated on
The creativity of the projects linked up each week at The Fun In Functional link party blows me away! Today I’m rounding up some of the amazing creative ideas that stood out last week!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below are “un-pinnable”; if you want to learn to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial!
Vintage Toolbox Garden from Homeroad
How To Paint Garage Doors from Linley House
Three Dimensional Fruit Wall Art from Sew Can Do
DIY Wine Cork Plant Markers from The Happier Homemaker
Glass Insulator and Bed Spring Candle Holders from Restyled Junk
Homemade Playdough Recipe from Domestic Superhero
Gingerbread Waffle Recipe from A Tossed Salad Life
S’Mores Cookies from Amy’s Cooking Adventures
Chocolate Raspberry and Chocolate Cherry Cookies from Sweet Southern Blue
Watermelon Mint Iced Tea from Family Home & Life
Grapefruit Lemon Thyme Granita from Salt Tree
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the footer! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s Creative Ideas roundup, stop by on Friday at 5pm CT and link up to the next Fun In Functional link party!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Which Is The Best Cricut Machine In 2019: All 4 Cricut Models Compared - April 26, 2019
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019
- Great Wolf Lodge Is Not For The Faint Of Heart (But It’s Worth It!) - March 15, 2019
- Deep Clean Your Bathroom With These 10 Simple Hacks! - March 4, 2019
- Tired As A Mother SVG Cut File - February 26, 2019