This post was last updated on
The creativity of the projects linked up each week at The Fun In Functional link party blows me away! Today I’m rounding up some of the amazing creative ideas that stood out last week!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below are “un-pinnable”; if you want to learn to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial!
Vintage Toolbox Garden from Homeroad
How To Paint Garage Doors from Linley House
Three Dimensional Fruit Wall Art from Sew Can Do
DIY Wine Cork Plant Markers from The Happier Homemaker
Glass Insulator and Bed Spring Candle Holders from Restyled Junk
Homemade Playdough Recipe from Domestic Superhero
Gingerbread Waffle Recipe from A Tossed Salad Life
S’Mores Cookies from Amy’s Cooking Adventures
Chocolate Raspberry and Chocolate Cherry Cookies from Sweet Southern Blue
Watermelon Mint Iced Tea from Family Home & Life
Grapefruit Lemon Thyme Granita from Salt Tree
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the footer! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s Creative Ideas roundup, stop by on Friday at 5pm CT and link up to the next Fun In Functional link party!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Personalized Grandparent Pillows With A Cricut Maker - November 6, 2019
- 5 Reasons I Love My Cricut Maker - October 23, 2019
- How To Clean A Microwave With Vinegar & Steam - October 18, 2019
- How To Make A Birthday Coupon Book With A Cricut Maker - September 18, 2019
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019