This post was last updated on
Are you ready for fall?! I can’t wait for the weather to cool down enough to warrant sweaters and boots, but in the meantime, I’ve started changing out some summer decor for more fall-themed items. One of my favorite simple fall decor projects from last year are these cute painted candy corn bottles; they only take a few minutes to make, and all you need are empty bottles and some spray paint!
This week I’ve teamed up with some awesome bloggers to bring you 11 easy DIY fall decor projects; they’re all super simple to make, and perfect for fall!
11 Easy DIY Fall Decor Projects
I had some empty bottles that were headed to the recycling bin when inspiration struck last year. I decided to make them into cute fall decor instead!
I gave them a few coats of spray paint, and they turned out great!
I added a ribbon, and I just love how they look!
If you want to see more easy DIY fall decor projects, check out these great ideas from the DIY Housewives!
[inlinkz_linkup id=735075 mode=1]
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019
- How To Use Heat Transfer Vinyl With A Cricut Machine: A Step By Step Guide - August 23, 2019