Fall is coming; I can definitely feel it in the air! As much as I love summer, I can’t wait for fall because who doesn’t love boots, cozy sweaters, and all those delicious fall flavors and scents?
I’m excited to switch out our candles and soaps to fall scents too. If you’ve been to our house, you know that there is a bottle of Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap and hand lotion at every sink, Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning products in a cute little cleaning caddy under our sink, and Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap in the kitchen. I absolutely LOVE my Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning products from Grove Collaborative, and I have them ALL OVER the house!
And the timing is perfect because Grove Collaborative is giving away a free Mrs. Meyer’s fall scents trio (hand soap, dish soap, and multi-surface spray in Apple Cider, Mum, or Pumpkin scents) along with a free replaceable head dish brush this week only! Anyone who wants to can get their own awesome Mrs. Meyer’s trio and dish brush in fabulous fall scents for free by clicking here!
FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Fall Scents Trio & Dish Brush!
The free Mrs. Meyer’s fall scents kit includes:
Mrs. Meyer’s Fall Seasonal Hand Soap
Mrs. Meyer’s Fall Seasonal Dish Soap
Mrs. Meyer’s Fall Seasonal Multi-Surface Spray
Grove Collaborative Replaceable Head Dish Brush
Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial!
The free kit is available through Grove Collaborative. Haven’t heard of Grove before? They are an online subscription service whose mission is to make sure that getting the absolute best, non-toxic, all-natural cleaning, household, and personal care products is totally effortless and affordable! Check out more info on what Grove Collaborative offers and why I love them here!
I started using Mrs. Meyer’s products a few years ago and have been hooked ever since. They’re made with plant-derived ingredients and essential oils, in scents inspired by a backyard garden. They are natural and gentle, but pack a serious punch when it comes to dirt and grime! Plus they smell AMAZING!
This year, Mrs. Meyers has released a brand new seasonal scent for fall… Pumpkin!
Now, you can be among the first to try it — for free! When you place your first order of $20 from Grove, you’ll get this free fall set in your choice of scents: Apple Cider, Mum, or Pumpkin.
Plus, if you spend $39, you’ll also receive a free Grove cleaning caddy to organize all your favorite supplies.
If you’re already a Grove customer, you’ll get a free set of Grove walnut scrubbers — perfect for cleaning up after pumpkin carving!
Mrs. Meyer’s seasonal scents are so hard to find in stores. Once you smell them, you’ll understand why! The hand soap, dish soap, and multi-surface spray come in matching scents so you can carry the scent throughout your entire home.
The set also includes a Grove Collaborative replaceable head dish brush. This brush is what my kitchen dreams are made of! It has a beautiful, sustainable bamboo handle and angled bristles that are perfect for fall baking and clean-up. The best part is, you can replace the head when the bristles get worn out.
In addition to this free set, Grove has you covered for all your cleaning and organization needs as you head into fall. They deliver the best natural products right to my doorstep, on my schedule. I get a monthly shipment but I can change up the products in it every month, move the shipment date to later or earlier, or even cancel it all together if I don’t need anything that month!
They make creating a healthy, beautiful home effortless and affordable. I’ve also discovered some of my favorite cleaning products through Grove. Here are some products I think you should try:
- Grove Collaborative recycled plastic loofah $3.95
- Grove Collaborative cleaning gloves $6.95
- Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges $3.95
- Method antibac bathroom cleaner $2.99
- Full Circle grunge buster grout and tile brush 6.99
- Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap FREE
- Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap FREE
- Mrs. Meyer’s multi-surface cleaner FREE
- Grove Collaborative replaceable head dish brush FREE
You’ll get all these products for under $25 plus free shipping when you place your first order from Grove Collaborative!
After your first order, Grove will recommend a personalized monthly shipment so you never run out of the products you love. You can customize your basket or shipment schedule with a few clicks.
If you’ve been thinking about trying Grove Collaborative, this is your chance! When you sign up using my link, you’ll get the free fall set PLUS free shipping and a free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, you’ll get free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales, and personal service.
Get your free Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning products and caddy with your first $20 purchase by clicking here.
Already a Grove Collaborative customer? No worries, you know they always have a great deal! You can get a free set of walnut scrubbers by clicking here!
So, how do I get my free Mrs. Meyer’s Fall Seasonal Scents Kit?
1. Click here to visit Grove Collaborative and get the free fall set + free shipping + a 60 day free VIP trial. If you’re already a Grove customer, you’ll get a free set of walnut scrubber sponges added to your cart when you click that link.
2. Answer a few quick questions about your home and Grove will auto-fill your cart with $20 worth of suggested products to help you get started. But you can always change it around if you don’t like the suggestions; there are tons of amazing products available!
3. Finalize your cart. If you want to go with the suggested products, go for it! If you want to change stuff around, you can do that too! Just make sure you have at least $20 worth of stuff in your cart in order to get the free Mrs. Meyer’s fall scents kit at checkout.
4. Check out and place your order! Your free fall scents kit will be added to your order, and your products will arrive in a few days!
This awesome deal ends Sunday night, September 9. Supplies are limited, and this is always a super popular deal, so make sure you grab it before time runs out or before it sells out!
Want to share this great deal with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Disclosure: I’m thrilled to be partnering with Grove Collaborative as an affiliate, which means I get a small commission if you make a purchase using any of my links. But I seriously LOVE Grove Collaborative, all of their products, and the amazing service they provide, and all opinions in this post are 100% my own. I would never write a post about something I didn’t think was useful or interesting for you guys, and Practically Functional will only publish sponsored posts for companies or products I love and believe in! 🙂
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- The Easiest Way To Make Your Own Clear Party Favor Boxes - February 13, 2019
- How To Hull Strawberries The Safest, Easiest Way - February 8, 2019
- How To Install A Programmable Wall Light Switch Timer - February 4, 2019
- Egg Blowing 101: How To Blow Out An Egg To Make It Hollow - February 1, 2019
- Whatever Sprinkles Your Donuts SVG Cut File - January 28, 2019