Christmas is just around the corner; have you set up your Christmas tree yet?! I love having a Christmas tree in the house, so we usually go out and get ours right after Thanksgiving. 🙂
This week I’ve teamed up with some awesome bloggers to bring you 12 awesome Christmas tree ideas for your holiday tree this year; they are all simple to do and will make your tree and home look great!
12 Christmas Tree Ideas
I love using recycled goods when I craft, so when I had a bunch of cat food cans laying around last year, I decided I had to make something fun with them.
I turned them into this adorable recycled tin can christmas tree!
I just wrapped up the tin cans with pretty paper, added an ornament, and glued them all together into a Christmas tree shape.
Check out the full tutorial here: Recycled Tin Can Christmas Tree For Under $5!
If you want to see more awesome Christmas tree ideas, check out these great projects from the DIY Housewives!
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019
- Great Wolf Lodge Is Not For The Faint Of Heart (But It’s Worth It!) - March 15, 2019
- Deep Clean Your Bathroom With These 10 Simple Hacks! - March 4, 2019
- Tired As A Mother SVG Cut File - February 26, 2019
- Simple DIY St. Patrick’s Day Shirt - February 20, 2019