This post was last updated on
It’s officially sweater weather here in Chicago…brr! One of my favorite things about the cold weather is the great excuse to bundle up in warm sweaters, jackets, scarves, and boots when you leave the house. And don’t forget to “cozy up” your home decor as well! You may have turned on the heat in your home to warm it up, but your decor can help as well!
This week I’ve teamed up with some awesome bloggers to bring you 12 cozy decor ideas for the holiday season; they’re all simple to do and perfect for cozying up now that the weather is getting cold!
12 Cozy Decor Ideas For The Holiday Season
I love decorating with red and green plaid during the holiday season; it’s so festive and cozy!
A few years ago at Christmas I updated our entryway decor for the holidays and added a plaid tablecloth to help warm up the space.
I also added a few cozy holiday touches to our stairway decor.
I even added a few rustic Christmas decorations to our mantel to complete the cozy holiday decor on the main floor. How do you decorate for the holidays?
If you want to see more cozy decor ideas, check out these great projects from the DIY Housewives!
[inlinkz_linkup id=745633 mode=1]
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Make A Birthday Coupon Book With A Cricut Maker - September 18, 2019
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019