The creativity of the projects linked up each week at The Fun In Functional link party blows me away! Today I’m rounding up some of the amazing creative ideas that stood out last week!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below are “un-pinnable” and won’t appear as an option if you pin this post. If you want to learn to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial!
Shaker Style Door Headboard from The Bold Abode
Bill Holder From An Upcycled Drawer from Homeroad
Folding Chair Makeover from Navy Wifey Peters Aboard the USS Crafty
DIY Framed Cork Tray from Madcap Frenzy
DIY Herb Art from Neat Little Nest
Quilted Placemats from Thrifty Crafty Girl
Fabric and Button Flower Hair Accessories from The Thriftiness Miss
How To Fold A Fitted Sheet The Easy Way from Angela Says
American Flag Fruit Skewers from My Turn For Us
Banana Berry Sorbet from Who Needs A Cape!
S’mores Fudge from Wine & Glue
How to Make Jam from The Seasoned Homemaker
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the footer! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s Creative Ideas roundup, stop by on Friday at 5pm CT and link up to the next Fun In Functional link party!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Make Your Own Soft Baby Blocks - January 16, 2019
- How To Cut Fabric With A Cricut Maker - January 9, 2019
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Products & Caddy From Grove Collaborative! - January 4, 2019
- Which Cricut Accessories & Supplies Do I REALLY Need? - January 4, 2019
- 65 Ways To Organize Using Dollar Tree Storage Bins - December 19, 2018