This post was last updated on
Handmade Christmas ornaments don’t need to be difficult or complex to make; sometimes they’re as simple as adding adhesive vinyl! Today I’ve rounded up 13 awesome handmade Christmas ornaments made with vinyl to inspire you. All of these ornaments can be made with adhesive vinyl and a Silhouette or Cricut cutting machine (or scissors or an X-Acto knife if your hands are super steady!), so check them out and get inspired!
Handmade Christmas Ornaments Using Vinyl
If you wish to pin any of these awesome ideas, please visit the original blog using the links below the photos!
Personalized Glitter Ornaments from Happiness Is Homemade
DIY Wood Slice Ornaments from Practically Functional
DIY Glitter Christmas Ornaments from Create & Babble
Easy DIY Hello Kitty Ornaments from The Kim Six Fix
Glitter Peppermint Ornaments from Artsy Fartsy Mama
Disney Glitter Christmas Ornaments from Happiness Is Homemade
Wood Slice Snowman Ornament from Yesterday On Tuesday
Floating Baseball Ornaments from My Paper Craze
DIY Vinyl Wood Slice Ornaments from Unoriginal Mom
Silhouette Deer Head Ornament from A Cup Full Of Sass
Peacock Glitter Ornament from Cute As A Fox
Birth Announcement Ornaments from Chicken Scratch NY
Make A Kids Snowman Ornament from Becoming Martha
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share this roundup with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019
- How To Use Heat Transfer Vinyl With A Cricut Machine: A Step By Step Guide - August 23, 2019