This post was last updated on
Handmade Christmas ornaments don’t need to be difficult or complex to make; sometimes they’re as simple as adding adhesive vinyl! Today I’ve rounded up 13 awesome handmade Christmas ornaments made with vinyl to inspire you. All of these ornaments can be made with adhesive vinyl and a Silhouette or Cricut cutting machine (or scissors or an X-Acto knife if your hands are super steady!), so check them out and get inspired!
Handmade Christmas Ornaments Using Vinyl
If you wish to pin any of these awesome ideas, please visit the original blog using the links below the photos!
Personalized Glitter Ornaments from Happiness Is Homemade
DIY Wood Slice Ornaments from Practically Functional
DIY Glitter Christmas Ornaments from Create & Babble
Easy DIY Hello Kitty Ornaments from The Kim Six Fix
Glitter Peppermint Ornaments from Artsy Fartsy Mama
Disney Glitter Christmas Ornaments from Happiness Is Homemade
Wood Slice Snowman Ornament from Yesterday On Tuesday
Floating Baseball Ornaments from My Paper Craze
DIY Vinyl Wood Slice Ornaments from Unoriginal Mom
Silhouette Deer Head Ornament from A Cup Full Of Sass
Peacock Glitter Ornament from Cute As A Fox
Birth Announcement Ornaments from Chicken Scratch NY
Make A Kids Snowman Ornament from Becoming Martha
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share this roundup with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Which Is The Best Cricut Machine In 2019: All 4 Cricut Models Compared - April 26, 2019
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019
- Great Wolf Lodge Is Not For The Faint Of Heart (But It’s Worth It!) - March 15, 2019
- Deep Clean Your Bathroom With These 10 Simple Hacks! - March 4, 2019
- Tired As A Mother SVG Cut File - February 26, 2019