This post was last updated on
Pumpkins are one of my favorite symbols of fall. I love using them in my decor, and they’re super delicious in recipes! This week I’ve teamed up with some awesome bloggers to bring you 13 awesome pumpkin projects and recipes; they’re all easy to make, and perfect for fall!
13 Awesome Pumpkin Projects and Recipes
One of my favorite pumpkin projects was one I did a few years ago: I turned foam pumpkins from the dollar store into DIY faux mercury glass pumpkins!
I found these cute little foam pumpkins at the dollar store, but the colors weren’t really working with my fall mantel.
So I spray painted them grey, then sprayed them with water, then sprayed a coat of mirror effect spray paint on top. Once you wipe the water off, they look like they’re made of mercury glass!
You can find the step by step DIY faux mercury glass pumpkins tutorial here.
If you want to see more easy pumpkin projects and recipes, check out these great ideas from the DIY Housewives!
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- DIY No Sew Baby Flower Headbands - June 5, 2019
- Quick & Easy Campfire Meals - May 27, 2019
- How To Get Rid Of Weeds Naturally - May 22, 2019
- Which Cricut Should I Buy? All 4 Cricut Models Compared - April 26, 2019
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019