This post was last updated on
Are you planning to make homemade gifts for the holidays this year? I love giving handmade gifts; they’re as much fun to make as they are to receive! If you’re planning to make homemade gifts this year, today’s post is perfect for you!
These ideas all came from last week’s Fun In Functional link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below won’t appear as an option for pinning via the Pin It button; to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial.
Christmas Stockings Tutorial & Free Pattern from So Sew Easy
Gold Dipped Wine Glasses from Handmade In The Heartland
DIY Gold Vinyl Coasters from Homey Oh My
Reindeer Games Painted Sign from Fynes Designs
Goody Gumdrops Fudge from Life With The Crust Cut Off
Suede and Silver Bracelets from Home Made Modern
Mason Jar Gift Containers from This Silly Girl’s Life
Applique Joy Pillow from So Sew Crafty
Peppermint Bark Recipe from Coconut Head’s Survival Guide
Beaded Candle Holders from It Happens In A Blink
Cinnamon Stick Icicle Ornaments from Shaken Together
DIY Christmas Ornaments from Summer Scraps
Felt Ornaments from Patchwork Posse
Fabric Scraps Christmas Ornaments from So Sew Easy
Reindeer Christmas Ornaments from Spoonful Of Crafts
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Friday morning and link up your latest projects to the next Fun In Functional link party!
I link up at these awesome parties!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019
- How To Use Heat Transfer Vinyl With A Cricut Machine: A Step By Step Guide - August 23, 2019