Ready for fall? Fall is one of my favorite seasons (hello cute boots and cozy sweaters!), plus I love watching the leaves turn gorgeous colors. You can bring a bit of that colorful nature indoors this fall with some simple fall wood crafts. Just grab a few scraps of wood, some fallen branches, or some wood slices, and whip up these adorable fall crafts in no time!
17 Simple Fall Wood Crafts
1. Paint your own pumpkin
You’ve got to roll up your sleeves for this one! With a little paint and some items from your yard, you can turn the tree stump that you’ve been saving into beautiful plump pumpkins.
See the full instructions on View from the Fridge.
2. Get crafty with these DIY hanging letters
Just imagine how good these would look on your door! There’s plenty of room for creativity with these DIY hanging letters. Deck your letters out and hang them up on your front door for the perfect blend of Halloween and fall.
See the full instructions on Sand & Sisal.
3. Set the mood of your dining table with a tea light candle centerpiece
Let nature inspire your next centerpiece and you’ll feel closer to nature for sure. This tealight candle centerpiece will set the mood to your dinner party. What’s more beautiful than having a conversation piece that takes just minutes to pull together.
See the full instructions on Practically Functional.
4. Achieve the rustic look with this fall sign
To make the transition to autumn, something as simple as a wooden sign or a cute wooden banner can do the trick. This rustic modern twist for autumn will make a huge impact to the whole feel of your home.
See the full instructions on Her Tool Belt.
5. Display your colorful decors or bags of candies with this DIY pumpkin stand
Decorate your entryway or add this rustic pumpkin stand to your next Halloween party! Use it to hold candy, plants, decor and more. Get ready to welcome your trick or treaters!
See the full instructions on Simple and Seasonal.
6. A wood slice banner is a great way to announce fall’s arrival
You’ll love decorating with natural elements when you see how easy it is to make this wood slice banner. Welcome the rustic accent to your fall wall space and bring the outdoors inside by adding this to your fall collection!
See the full instructions on Remodelaholic.
7. You always need to have something hanging
Start gathering your art supplies now because this painted wood banner looks super fun and festive. It will definitely complete the look of your fall decor. Hang it on your mantel or entryway, or anywhere that needs a little extra fall decor.
See the full instructions on The Crafted Sparrow.
8. Direct all the goblins to the pumpkin patch with this easy arrow sign!
This farmhouse style wood sign has me looking forward to fall and going to a real pumpkin farm to pick up some pumpkins. How about you? It’s also super easy to make.
See the full instructions on Craftaholics Anonymous.
9. Inexpensive fall decor for dollar store lovers!
Will you believe that this beautiful textural piece of art is only made up of wood slice vase filler and a dollar store pumpkin? If you want something different and right on budget for your fall decor, try this yourself!
See the full instructions on The Kim Six Fix.
10. Create a pumpkin set to use year after year to decorate your home
You won’t be tossing these gourds because you can use them year after year. It does not take a large amount of wood for each pumpkin, so it’s a great project if you have a few boards laying around.
See the full instructions on Finding Home Farms.
11. Upcycle your wood slices and old metal utensils!
Here’s a wood slice owl craft that is both fun and adorable! It’s a fun and relaxing project to do with your kids. You can also keep this decor hanging up all year long. If you don’t know what to do with the jar lids and old utensils hiding in your cabinet, then this is the best time to use it!
See the full instructions on House Of Hawthornes.
12. Capture the essence of fall by adding this wood and burlap wreath
Don’t let your wood slices go to waste! Bring a bit of the autum spirit to your front entrance. Believe me, your front door will be totally ready for fall with all the natural elements from wood, branches, dried flowers and burlap.
See the full instructions on Finding Home Farms.
13. These twinkling twig luminaries bring a warm ambiance for this seasonal change
Personalize your store-bought candles by turning them into rustic twig candles using fallen branches in your yard. You’ll love the look especially when it’s aglow.
See the full instructions on It’s Kriativ.
14. Adorn your mantel with this unique wooden fall sign
This cute sign sums up your love for fall so well. It might be the only detail you never knew your mantel needed.
See the full instructions on Remodelando la Casa.
15. This pumpkin stand is perfect on so many levels
The best part of this pumpkin stand? They bring that effortless elegance wherever they are placed. Use this display as a catch-all for all your fall decor elements or just add beautiful flowers, converting it into a beautiful centerpiece.
See the full instructions on The Frugal Homemaker.
16. Add some color and whimsy to your fall decor with these easy and adorable painted wood apples
If apple picking is your favorite thing about fall, this fun decoration was made for you. Don’t you love how they were all painted in pretty fall colors?
See the full instructions on Meatloaf and Melodrama.
17. An insta-arrangement for your table centerpiece
Sometimes all you need is a great centerpiece! Light up your tree stump candle holder with delicate candles that will look oh-so-pretty on your dinning table. Surround it with a boxwood wreath for a stunning room display.
See the full instructions on Cozy Stylish Chic.
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share this roundup with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Simple DIY Christmas Lantern Decoration - November 20, 2017
- Updating The Foundation Wall: Part 1 - November 17, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #199 & Oriental Trading Giveaway - November 16, 2017
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Holiday Scents Kit From Grove Collaborative! - November 14, 2017
- Creativity Unleashed #198 & Oriental Trading Giveaway - November 9, 2017