This post was last updated on
Did you see the cute flag popsicles I made for the 4th of July earlier this week?! Well I had some leftover blueberries and strawberries, so I decided to put them to good use. I made red, white, and blue fruit ice cubes with them! They’re cute and festive, and perfect for any beverage you serve on the 4th of July or Memorial Day!
These ice cubes are so easy to make, and the best part is that when they melt, you get delicious fruit in your drink!
4th Of July Fruit Ice Cubes
Here’s what you need:
- ice cube trays
- a knife
Chop up your strawberries and then fill the ice cube tray with a mix of blueberries and strawberries.
Fill the tray with water, and put it in your freezer to freeze, and that’s it! Once the ice cubes are frozen, gently twist the ice cube tray to release them, and put them in your drink! They’re so colorful and festive, and they’re perfect for 4th of July or Memorial Day!
Want to share this tutorial with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
If you liked this project, check out these other simple 4th of July projects!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019
- How To Use Heat Transfer Vinyl With A Cricut Machine: A Step By Step Guide - August 23, 2019