Did you see the cute flag popsicles I made for the 4th of July earlier this week?! Well I had some leftover blueberries and strawberries, so I decided to put them to good use. I made red, white, and blue fruit ice cubes with them! They’re cute and festive, and perfect for any beverage you serve on the 4th of July or Memorial Day!
These ice cubes are so easy to make, and the best part is that when they melt, you get delicious fruit in your drink!
4th Of July Fruit Ice Cubes
Here’s what you need:
- ice cube trays
- a knife
Chop up your strawberries and then fill the ice cube tray with a mix of blueberries and strawberries.
Fill the tray with water, and put it in your freezer to freeze, and that’s it! Once the ice cubes are frozen, gently twist the ice cube tray to release them, and put them in your drink! They’re so colorful and festive, and they’re perfect for 4th of July or Memorial Day!
Want to share this tutorial with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
If you liked this project, check out these other simple 4th of July projects!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019
- Great Wolf Lodge Is Not For The Faint Of Heart (But It’s Worth It!) - March 15, 2019
- Deep Clean Your Bathroom With These 10 Simple Hacks! - March 4, 2019
- Tired As A Mother SVG Cut File - February 26, 2019
- Simple DIY St. Patrick’s Day Shirt - February 20, 2019