This post was last updated on
The creativity of the projects linked up each week at The Fun In Functional link party blows me away! Today I’m rounding up some of the amazing creative ideas that stood out last week!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below are “un-pinnable” and won’t appear as an option if you pin this post. If you want to learn to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial!
Flea Market Flip: Lamp Makeover from If It’s Not Baroque…
Layered Fabric Flower Embellishment from The Thinking Closet
Burp Cloths From Fabric Diapers Tutorial from The Happy Scraps
Bikini To Tankini Transformation Tutorial from Crystelle Boutique
Chili Lime Corn Recipe from My Turn For Us
Dried Fruit Scones from Treat & Trick
Strawberry Shortcake Cookies from The Wilderness Wife
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the footer! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s Creative Ideas roundup, stop by on Friday at 5pm CT and link up to the next Fun In Functional link party!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Make A Birthday Coupon Book With A Cricut Maker - September 18, 2019
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019