This post was last updated on
The creativity of the projects linked up each week at The Fun In Functional link party blows me away! Today I’m rounding up some of the amazing creative ideas that stood out last week!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below are “un-pinnable” and won’t appear as an option if you pin this post. If you want to learn to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial!
DIY PVC Pipe Succulent Planters from The Happier Homemaker
Dish Towel Tote Bag from Just A Girl And Her Blog
Wrapping Station Reveal from Neat Little Nest
Make Your Own Flavored Mayo from Lemon Tree Dwelling
Shrimp Scampi from Love Bakes Good Cakes on My Turn For Us
Cinnamon Sugar Pie Crust Cookies from Amy’s Cooking Adventures
Grapefruit Pom Mint Fizz from Salt Tree
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the footer! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s Creative Ideas roundup, stop by on Friday at 5pm CT and link up to the next Fun In Functional link party!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019
- How To Use Heat Transfer Vinyl With A Cricut Machine: A Step By Step Guide - August 23, 2019