The creativity of the projects linked up each week at The Fun In Functional link party blows me away! Today I’m rounding up some of the amazing creative ideas that stood out last week!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below are “un-pinnable” and won’t appear as an option if you pin this post. If you want to learn to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial!
DIY Cooler Stand Tutorial from Birds And Soap
How To Make A Garden Gate In 5 Easy Steps from Joy 2 Journey
Bathroom Makeover from The Pin Junkie
How To Paint Wrought Iron from Enjoy the View
Orange Rosemary Muffins from Amy’s Cooking Adventures
Bacon-Wrapped Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple Kabobs from I Dig Pinterest
Lemon Shortbread Parfaits from Lemon Tree Dwelling
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the footer! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s Creative Ideas roundup, stop by on Friday at 5pm CT and link up to the next Fun In Functional link party!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019
- Great Wolf Lodge Is Not For The Faint Of Heart (But It’s Worth It!) - March 15, 2019
- Deep Clean Your Bathroom With These 10 Simple Hacks! - March 4, 2019
- Tired As A Mother SVG Cut File - February 26, 2019
- Simple DIY St. Patrick’s Day Shirt - February 20, 2019