This post was last updated on
The creativity of the projects linked up each week at The Fun In Functional link party blows me away! Today I’m rounding up some of the amazing creative ideas that stood out last week!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below are “un-pinnable” and won’t appear as an option if you pin this post. If you want to learn to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial!
DIY Cooler Stand Tutorial from Birds And Soap
How To Make A Garden Gate In 5 Easy Steps from Joy 2 Journey
Bathroom Makeover from The Pin Junkie
How To Paint Wrought Iron from Enjoy the View
Orange Rosemary Muffins from Amy’s Cooking Adventures
Bacon-Wrapped Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple Kabobs from I Dig Pinterest
Lemon Shortbread Parfaits from Lemon Tree Dwelling
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the footer! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s Creative Ideas roundup, stop by on Friday at 5pm CT and link up to the next Fun In Functional link party!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Personalized Grandparent Pillows With A Cricut Maker - November 6, 2019
- 5 Reasons I Love My Cricut Maker - October 23, 2019
- How To Clean A Microwave With Vinegar & Steam - October 18, 2019
- How To Make A Birthday Coupon Book With A Cricut Maker - September 18, 2019
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019