This post was last updated on
The creativity of the projects linked up each week at The Fun In Functional link party blows me away! Today I’m rounding up some of the amazing creative ideas that stood out last week!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below are “un-pinnable” and won’t appear as an option if you pin this post. If you want to learn to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial!
DIY Outdoor Dining Table from The Happier Homemaker
DIY Artificial Flowers from Alderberry Hill
Bar Cart Turned End Table from Becoming Fabulous
Rustic Wooden Chalkboard Sign from Shaken Together
DIY Hooded Towels from Wine & Glue
Beer Can Chicken from Growing Up Gabel
Baked Pork Egg Rolls from Amy’s Cooking Adventures
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the footer! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s Creative Ideas roundup, stop by on Friday at 5pm CT and link up to the next Fun In Functional link party!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Weld In Cricut Design Space - January 20, 2020
- How To Slice In Cricut Design Space - January 13, 2020
- How To Organize Your Kitchen Drawers: 20 Ideas To Tame The Clutter - December 16, 2019
- Is A Cricut Worth The Price: How To Decide For Yourself - December 11, 2019
- Keep Kids Clothes Organized With These Cute Dresser Drawer Labels [Free Printable + SVG] - December 6, 2019