This post was last updated on
The creativity of the projects linked up each week at The Fun In Functional link party blows me away! Today I’m rounding up some of the amazing creative ideas that stood out last week!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below are “un-pinnable” and won’t appear as an option if you pin this post. If you want to learn to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial!
DIY Solar Lights Chandelier from Salt Tree
DIY Dahlia Flower Decor from The Happy Scraps
Painted Berry Boxes from While Wearing Heels
Teacup Garden from One Artsy Mama
Quick And Easy Teacher Gifts from Just A Girl And Her Blog
Strawberry Banana Bread with Vanilla Glaze from The Happier Homemaker
Amaretto Crush from Who Needs A Cape
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the footer! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s Creative Ideas roundup, stop by on Friday at 5pm CT and link up to the next Fun In Functional link party!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Flatten In Cricut Design Space - February 3, 2020
- How To Attach In Cricut Design Space - January 27, 2020
- How To Weld In Cricut Design Space - January 20, 2020
- How To Slice In Cricut Design Space - January 13, 2020
- How To Organize Your Kitchen Drawers: 20 Ideas To Tame The Clutter - December 16, 2019