This post was last updated on
Thanksgiving is just around the corner; are you ready?! In case you still need some ideas, I’ve rounded up 7 crafts, decorations, and table setting ideas that are perfect for Thanksgiving!
These ideas all came from last week’s Fun In Functional link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below won’t appear as an option for pinning via the Pin It button; to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial.
Thanksgiving Gratitude Calendar from Tried & True
DIY Apple & Orange Garland from The Happier Homemaker
Simple Burlap Thanksgiving Banner from Salt and Pepper Moms
Printable Thanksgiving Place Cards from The Happy Scraps
Fall Felt Placemat from Planned In Pencil
Thankful Place Cards from One Creative Mommy and The Experimental Home
Crochet baby turkey hat pattern from Projects Around The House
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Friday morning and link up your latest projects to the next Fun In Functional link party!
I link up at these awesome parties!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Use Heat Transfer Vinyl With A Cricut Machine: A Step By Step Guide - August 23, 2019
- Cousin Crew SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 19, 2019
- How To Spray Paint Patio Furniture - August 12, 2019
- How To Hand-Wash Bras, The Right Way! - August 5, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Pens & Markers - July 29, 2019