This post was last updated on
Are you hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year? If you’re looking for some great Thanksgiving table decorations, I’ve rounded up 7 creative DIY ways to dress up your dinner table for the holiday!
These ideas all came from last week’s Fun In Functional link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below won’t appear as an option for pinning via the Pin It button; to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial.
Fall Napkin Rings from Sondra Lyn At Home
Corrugated Leaf Place Cards from Made in a Day
Rustic Candle Holder from MyLove2Create
Fall Candle Vase from My Turn For Us
Easy-to-Make Turkey Tablescape from Enjoy The View
Thanksgiving Recycled floral napkin ring from Make it easy crafts
Thanksgiving Turkey Napkin Place Card Printable from Kim’s Kandy Kreations
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Friday morning and link up your latest projects to the next Fun In Functional link party!
I link up at these awesome parties!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Personalized Grandparent Pillows With A Cricut Maker - November 6, 2019
- 5 Reasons I Love My Cricut Maker - October 23, 2019
- How To Clean A Microwave With Vinegar & Steam - October 18, 2019
- How To Make A Birthday Coupon Book With A Cricut Maker - September 18, 2019
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019