This post was last updated on
Vinyl is probably my favorite crafting supply. It’s incredibly versatile, it comes in tons of colors and patterns, it can be smooth or flocked or textured, and best of all, it’s removable, so it’s perfect for renters! Today I’m bringing you 7 ways to decorate your home with vinyl!
7 Ways To Decorate With Vinyl
You can use vinyl to decorate pretty much anything! It comes in every color, pattern, or texture you could ever want; they even make an “outdoor” version that can withstand weather changes! Just make sure that if you’re renting, you buy the removable kind so you can remove your decor before you move out!
If you need some inspiration, here are some great projects you can do with vinyl!
1. Decorate your front door
Your front door is the first thing that people see when they visit your home, so make an impression! I put a friendly little greeting on our front door to welcome visitors, and it turned out really cute!
If your front door number isn’t obvious, recreate it with vinyl! You can also make a wreath out of vinyl for your front door and switch it up seasonally. Or decorate your entire door with vinyl! Have you seen the front doors that are “wrapped” with gift wrap for the holidays? You can get the same look with stripes of vinyl!
The rest of this post is on ForRent.com’s Apartment Living blog, click here to see six other ways to decorate with vinyl!
I link up at these awesome parties!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Clean A Microwave With Vinegar & Steam - October 18, 2019
- How To Make A Birthday Coupon Book With A Cricut Maker - September 18, 2019
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019