This post was last updated on
‘Tis the Christmas season, and what better way to celebrate than with Christmas trees! In case you haven’t set up your Christmas tree yet, here are 8 creative Christmas tree crafts and ideas to help you celebrate the season!
These ideas all came from last week’s Fun In Functional link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below won’t appear as an option for pinning via the Pin It button; to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial.
Wooden Dowel Wall-Mounted Christmas Tree from The First Year Blog
Sweater Christmas Trees from Find it, Make it, Love it!
Rustic Bed Spring Christmas Tree from Glass Slipper Restorations
Quilled Paper Scrolled Christmas Tree from Quilling, Art, And Expression
Pepperberry And Jute Christmas Trees from A Little Claireification
M&M Christmas Trees from Glitter, Glue, and Paint
Cupcake Liner Christmas Trees from Toddlers Through Preschool
Asparagus And Cheese Christmas Tree Tart from Day2Day SuperMom
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Friday morning and link up your latest projects to the next Fun In Functional link party!
I link up at these awesome parties!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Slice In Cricut Design Space - January 13, 2020
- How To Organize Your Kitchen Drawers: 20 Ideas To Tame The Clutter - December 16, 2019
- Is A Cricut Worth The Price: How To Decide For Yourself - December 11, 2019
- Keep Kids Clothes Organized With These Cute Dresser Drawer Labels [Free Printable + SVG] - December 6, 2019
- Personalized Gifts With Cricut: 25 Cricut Ideas To Make Sure You Win Christmas This Year! - November 27, 2019