This post was last updated on
The creativity of the projects linked up each week at The Fun In Functional link party blows me away! Today I’m rounding up some of the amazing creative ideas that stood out last week!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below are “un-pinnable” and won’t appear as an option if you pin this post. If you want to learn to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial!
Craft Room Reveal from Fynes Designs
Restyled Scrap Wood Covered Table from Restyled Junk
DIY Terrarium from Enjoy The View
10 Free Craft Supplies To Save And Work With from The Thriftiness Miss
Orange Blueberry Fruffins from Wine & Glue
Healthier Bacon Corn Chowder from Amy’s Cooking Adventures
Java Chip Muffins from Will Cook For Smiles
Strawberry Crumble Bars from Something Sweet
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the footer! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s Creative Ideas roundup, stop by on Friday at 5pm CT and link up to the next Fun In Functional link party!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- DIY No Sew Baby Flower Headbands - June 5, 2019
- Quick & Easy Campfire Meals - May 27, 2019
- How To Get Rid Of Weeds Naturally - May 22, 2019
- Which Cricut Should I Buy? All 4 Cricut Models Compared - April 26, 2019
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019