This post was last updated on
The creativity of the projects linked up each week at The Fun In Functional link party blows me away! Today I’m rounding up some of the amazing creative ideas that stood out last week!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below are “un-pinnable” and won’t appear as an option if you pin this post. If you want to learn to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial!
IKEA Hack: Whitewashed Fjell Wardrobe with Pallet Shelves from The Thinking Closet
Tips For Decorating A Dorm On A Budget from Recreate And Decorate
Turn Plastic Food Containers Into Planters from I Gotta Create!
DIY No Scratch Bottlecap Magnets from The Comfy Crafter
Nautical Wreath from Fynes Designs
All Natural Air Freshener from The Pin Junkie
Rainbow Cupcakes from The TipToe Fairy
Strawberry Lemon Sangria from Lemon Tree Dwelling
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the footer! And if you want a chance to be featured in the next Creative Ideas roundup, stop by and link up to the next Fun In Functional link party!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Get Rid Of Weeds Naturally - May 22, 2019
- Which Is The Best Cricut Machine In 2019: All 4 Cricut Models Compared - April 26, 2019
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019
- Great Wolf Lodge Is Not For The Faint Of Heart (But It’s Worth It!) - March 15, 2019
- Deep Clean Your Bathroom With These 10 Simple Hacks! - March 4, 2019