This post was last updated on
There were a lot of yummy looking recipes linked up to last week’s party, but I’m a dessert kind of girl, so the delicious dessert recipes were what really caught my eye! In case you’re a dessert lover too, I rounded up 8 tasty desserts shared at last week’s Fun In Functional link party, so check out these recipes and get cooking!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below won’t appear as an option for pinning via the Pin It button; to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial.
Loaded Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars from Lemon Tree Dwelling
Old Fashioned Mini Apple Pies from The Happier Homemaker
Lemon Glazed Blueberry Bread from I Should Be Mopping The Floor
Whole Wheat Banana Bread from The Stitchin’ Mommy
Blueberry Clafouti Tart from Crafts A La Mode
Grilled Banana Dessert Bar from Eat Drink Eat
Blueberry Sour Cream Pound Cake from The Wilderness Wife
Homemade Apple Rolls from Treat & Trick
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Friday morning and link up your latest projects to the next Fun In Functional link party!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Attach In Cricut Design Space - January 27, 2020
- How To Weld In Cricut Design Space - January 20, 2020
- How To Slice In Cricut Design Space - January 13, 2020
- How To Organize Your Kitchen Drawers: 20 Ideas To Tame The Clutter - December 16, 2019
- Is A Cricut Worth The Price: How To Decide For Yourself - December 11, 2019