If you’re looking for Mother’s Day crafts for infants and kindergarteners, these 9 handprint gifts for mom are perfect! They’re easy to make and a great way to turn your child’s handprint or footprint into an adorable gift.
9 Mother’s Day Handprint Crafts
Handprint art is such a fun way to make a homemade keepsake that family members will love! Make these Mother’s Day crafts for babies and kindergarteners that much more personal and meaningful by using their cute, tiny handprints. So for Mother’s Day this year, check out these awesome handprint gifts that every mom will love.
1. This cute Mother’s Day canvas painting idea
This mini canvas painting Mother’s Day gift is perfect for toddlers who love to paint! With a simple heart stencil they can be as messy as they want and you still get nice, crisp lines on the heart.
2. This flower handprint gift for mom is adorable AND functional!
Preschoolers and kindergarteners will love making this fun handprint painting craft for Mother’s Day! And what mom couldn’t use another bag or two?!
3. Make this gorgeous metallic handprint art without using any paint!
This Mother’s Day handprint craft is adorable, easy to make, and not messy! Plus the metallic shimmer adds a little something extra. 🙂
4. This clever handprint craft will show Mom just how much she is loved!
Instead of painting handprints onto a canvas or paper, switch it up a little a make this adorable handprint card for Mother’s Day! Mom will feel so loved!
5. These cute thumbprint hearts are the perfect Mother’s Day craft for babies
All you need for this thumbprint art craft is salt dough and some paint! It’s a perfect Mother’s Day craft for babies so you can remember just how small they were.
6. A Mother’s Day handprint craft from the whole family
Get the whole family involved in this Mother’s Day handprint art idea! Once the kids are grown, you’ll love the keepsake reminder of when they were young.
7. This adorable handprint painting will brighten any mom’s or grandma’s day!
Turn the kids’ handprints into an adorable sun! This is a great Mother’s Day handprint craft for kids of any age.
8. Get everyone involved for this fun framed family handprint art
This layered family handprint art is such a great way to get the handprints of the whole family all together. And it’s paint-free, so it’s perfect if you’re looking for a Mother’s Day craft for infants that’s a little less messy.
9. And lastly, Mother’s Day footprint art, because baby feet are too cute!
There’s nothing cuter than baby feet, and this Mother’s Day footprint art is the perfect keepsake to remind you just how small they were at some point! Footprints are great Mother’s Day crafts for little babies who won’t sit still long enough to do a handprint.
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Share to Facebook, Pinterest, or send the article by email—just click on any of the share buttons floating on the left, or find them at the top and bottom of this post.