This post was last updated on
Now that the weather is warming up, it’s the perfect time to start enjoying iced drinks! Whether you’re having a party, a barbecue, or just want to cool down and enjoy the weather, these ice cold summer drink recipes are perfect!
These ideas all came from last week’s Creativity Unleashed link party, so please click over to the original blog before pinning!
Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade from The Pin Junkie
Iced Caramel Macchiato from The Grant Life
Green Tea Banana Smoothie from This Silly Girl’s Life
Orange Crush – The Adult Version from Down Home Inspiration
Chocolate Martinis from Dieters Downfall
Rhubarb Mojito from Sadie Seasongoods
Spicy Mexican Martini from Who Needs A Cape
Carrot Orange Banana Smoothie from Eat Drink Eat
Frozen Strawberry Margarita Recipe from Coconut Head’s Survival Guide
Don’t forget to check out the other co-hosts to see what features they chose:
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button below! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s roundup, stop by Friday morning at 7am ET and link up your latest projects to the next Creativity Unleashed link party!
I link up at these awesome parties!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- How To Make A Birthday Coupon Book With A Cricut Maker - September 18, 2019
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019