Ready for warm weather? Here are some amazing green projects and ideas to get you in the mood for spring!
Ready for warm weather? If you’re already thinking spring, I’ve teamed up with some awesome bloggers to bring you 11 creative green ideas and projects you can do yourself!
11 Creative Green Ideas
I stuck white roses in water, added some green food coloring, and after a few days they were tinged with green!
Then I added a little gold glitter, and they turned out so cute!
Check out the full tutorial here: How To Make Green Roses For St. Patrick’s Day
If you want to see more awesome spring ideas, check out these great projects from the DIY Housewives!
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- The Easiest Way To Make Your Own Clear Party Favor Boxes - February 13, 2019
- How To Hull Strawberries The Safest, Easiest Way - February 8, 2019
- How To Install A Programmable Wall Light Switch Timer - February 4, 2019
- Egg Blowing 101: How To Blow Out An Egg To Make It Hollow - February 1, 2019
- Whatever Sprinkles Your Donuts SVG Cut File - January 28, 2019