Ready for warm weather? Here are some amazing green projects and ideas to get you in the mood for spring!
Ready for warm weather? If you’re already thinking spring, I’ve teamed up with some awesome bloggers to bring you 11 creative green ideas and projects you can do yourself!
11 Creative Green Ideas
I stuck white roses in water, added some green food coloring, and after a few days they were tinged with green!
Then I added a little gold glitter, and they turned out so cute!
Check out the full tutorial here: How To Make Green Roses For St. Patrick’s Day
If you want to see more awesome spring ideas, check out these great projects from the DIY Housewives!
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
More posts you might like!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- All About The Cricut Scoring Wheel & How To Use It - July 11, 2018
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Products & Caddy From Grove Collaborative! - July 10, 2018
- How To Wash A Baseball Cap In The Dishwasher - July 2, 2018
- Patriotic 4th of July Onesies - June 25, 2018
- How To Grill Onions - June 11, 2018