This post was last updated on
Ready for warm weather? Here are some amazing green projects and ideas to get you in the mood for spring!
Ready for warm weather? If you’re already thinking spring, I’ve teamed up with some awesome bloggers to bring you 11 creative green ideas and projects you can do yourself!
11 Creative Green Ideas
I stuck white roses in water, added some green food coloring, and after a few days they were tinged with green!
Then I added a little gold glitter, and they turned out so cute!
Check out the full tutorial here: How To Make Green Roses For St. Patrick’s Day
If you want to see more awesome spring ideas, check out these great projects from the DIY Housewives!
Want to share these ideas with your friends? Just click any of the share buttons on the left to share with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- Which Is The Best Cricut Machine In 2019: All 4 Cricut Models Compared - April 26, 2019
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Products In Limited Edition Spring Scents Are Here! - March 16, 2019
- Great Wolf Lodge Is Not For The Faint Of Heart (But It’s Worth It!) - March 15, 2019
- Deep Clean Your Bathroom With These 10 Simple Hacks! - March 4, 2019
- Tired As A Mother SVG Cut File - February 26, 2019