This post was last updated on
The weather isn’t quite cooperating yet; we’re still having a pretty crazy heat wave here in Chicago, but I am so ready for fall to be here already! I want to pull out my sweaters and boots! If you’re looking forward to fall as well, I rounded up 7 creative projects, recipes, and ideas from last week’s Fun In Functional link party to help you celebrate fall, so check these out and start getting ready!
Please click over to the original blog before pinning! The images below won’t appear as an option for pinning via the Pin It button; to make your own images un-pinnable, check out this simple tutorial.
Apple & Spice Oatmeal Cream Pies from Lemon Tree Dwelling
Butterscotch Pumpkin Cake Truffles from A Little Claireification
Easy Stenciled Fall Pillows from Shaken Together Life
Kids Crafts: Stained Glass Leaves from Make It Easy Crafts
12 Fall Books To Read With Your Kids from Peace But Not Quiet
Pumpkin Nut Roll from Growing in Grace
And this last one isn’t really fall-specific in that it doesn’t have apples or pumpkin in it, but I think “comfort food” is definitely a fall thing! Who wouldn’t want to curl up in front of a fire with a bowl of this deliciousness as soon as the weather starts to get a bit chilly?!
Jack Daniel’s Bacon Mac and Cheese from White Lights On Wednesday
If you were featured, feel free to grab a Featured button from the footer! And if you want a chance to be featured in next week’s Creative Ideas roundup, stop by Friday morning and link up your latest projects to the next Fun In Functional link party!
Latest posts by Jessi Wohlwend (see all)
- 21 Super Simple Home Office Organization Ideas - September 9, 2019
- How To Make Personalized Stuffed Dolls With The Cricut EasyPress Mini - September 6, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets - August 30, 2019
- Mermazing SVG Cut File – Cricut and Silhouette - August 26, 2019
- How To Use Heat Transfer Vinyl With A Cricut Machine: A Step By Step Guide - August 23, 2019